Agreement to Terms
By purchasing a service from "JA Designs" Discord and or website, you are agreeing to be bound to these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local law (“United Kingdom”). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our services or platforms.
The transactions made to "JA Designs" are only done via this website. Anything else will be declined and refunded. All payments must be sent in the UK currency GBP (“Great British Pound”).
Paying for a commission, is done VIA the Discord and paid through PayPal Only.
Refunds and Disputes
All our services are “digital” which are non-refundable once the work has been provided/begun.
(1) If you have ordered a pre-made item from our Online Store/Discord Ticket System, you become ineligible for a refund as soon as you download the item. Our website tracks the number of downloads you have made.
(2) If you have ordered a custom commission, you are entitled for a refund up until the work has started. Once it's passed the PONR ("Point of No Return") your refund window closes. The point of no return is when the product is started by the team.
If you decide to raise a PayPal dispute, your file permissions will be rescinded and evidence showing you agreeing to our Terms of Service will be sent to PayPal.
Distribution of Service
The buyer will become our customer, and so the buyer is responsible to protect the files. JA Designs files should not be shared with other servers/communities. It may however he shared to a trusted developer if they are working on your server; however if the files end up being leaked and traced back to the buyer; it is their responsibility and will suffer the consequences.
Usage and prohibitions
The buyer must not do any of the following to JA Designs Products:
- Modify or copy the product
- Use the products for reselling
- Unlock the item or jailbreak
- Use the item in an unlocked format
- Give the item to another person who is not apart of the development team
- Redistribute any content in an unlocked format
- Claim credit for items
- Remove items from the pack and sell the item
(1) JA Designs reserves the right to refuse any work with customers that are found to have “leaked” or “stolen” assets/resources on the server.
(2) JA Designs reserves the right to stop/cancel any in-progress work for any reason that the Management team deems fit.
(3) JA Designs shall not release any editable files (.PSD, .AI or similar) to the customer without the express permission from the Freelancer and JA Designs Management staff.
(4) JA Designs reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any point without serving notification.
JA Designs is a trade name for JA Modifications LIMITED, a registered company in England and Wales